|… helping you understand your deepest challenges, then focusing on your largest, most inclusive solutions…
Using his experiences as a lawyer, an activist, a world-traveler and a student of many wisdom traditions, Shariff offers a combination of timeless wisdom and practical advice in:
- inclusivity and diversity assessment and enhancement
- authentic and effective leadership
- values clarification and application
- effective communication (eliminating internal filters and barriers, while honoring differing points of view)
- shaping organizational culture and politics
- conflict identification and conflict resolution
- decision-making, risk-management and turbulence assessment
- organizational systems and structure.
Representative clients include:
- City, State and Federal agencies: US Forest Service; State of Oregon (OLCC); Bureau of Transportation, Portland, OR
- Educational institutions: Portland Public Schools; Portland Community College; numerous colleges and universities
- Businesses and Organizations: Freightliner; Neighborhood Partnership Fund
- International Organizations: United Nations; Sarvodaya (Sri Lanka); SEOP (Brazil); Novartis Foundation for Sustainable Development (Switzerland)
Please take one minute to view this video of Shariff Abdullah, speaking on “A World for All”.
Shariff Abdullah: A World for All
To engage Shariff as a consultant or trainer, please contact him here.