In Shariff’s Cloud…abundance activism Book Buddha consciousness denial despair die-back future guns heart homelessness humor Invisible Children jokes journey killing Kony Ladakh leadership light love new society overshoot paradigm prisons privatization racism sacred sacred civilization service shadow shooting society spiritual spirituality status quo story technology transparency Trayvon Uganda Violence vision weapons
- When Did “Black Friday” Become a Holiday?? Whatever Happened to Thanksgiving?
- Help Edit “The Power of One”!!
- Homeless & Hopeless – Both are Unnecessary (Part 2 of 2)
- Protected: SBD: Your Webinar Recording, Handouts & Registration!
- Register for the FREE Webinar: “Introduction to TEAM (The Emergent Awareness Method)”
Category Archives: Sacred Civilizations: The Journal
When I was in the cave on the Douk River, I “received” the information that I talk about in this video… Continue reading
What I had expected from the most famous and well-respected oracle was some level of “slick” or “polished”. What I had NOT expected was the tiny granny at my feet, washing clothes. Continue reading
I just spent 3 days in a cave on the Douk River, not eating, calling forward my revelation. And, I found it… Continue reading
Tsering Dolma is one of the poorest people I’ve ever met. And, paradoxically, Tsering Dolma is also one of the richest women I’ve ever met. Continue reading